LIVE VIRTUAL AGENDA • JULY 15-23, 2020
We are in the process of putting together the CP/AACP Psychiatry Update 2021 program.
Please SIGN UP for email updates to keep informed of program developments for our upcoming conference as they become available.
July is truly the month of AACP Psychiatry Update!
In addition to the 19 on-demand psychiatry sessions that will go live July 6, 2020 AACP Psychiatry Update will also feature 3 live evening workshops and 2, live-virtual, 2-hour panel sessions where you can interact with the renowned AACP Psychiatry Update faculty as they present the key takeaways and practice-changing content – all designed to improve patient outcomes, as well as to improve outcomes for you – the clinical psychiatrist.
Mark your calendars, charge your laptop, tablet or smartphone and we look forward to seeing you online!
- All times are 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Eastern Time, except 7/21 (7:00 pm to 8:30 pm)
- All panels and workshops feature interactive Q&A
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
CLINICAL PEARLS: PSYCHIATRY UPDATE PART I
- What a Psychiatrist Should Know about Sleep (part 1): Insomnia and Excessive Sleepiness
- What a Psychiatrist Should Know about Sleep (part 2): Apnea, Circadian Rhythm, Movement Disorders, Movement Disorders, Parasomnias
- Mechanisms of Action and New Antidepressant Development
- Brain Stimulation Strategies for Treatment Resistant Depression
- Pharmacotherapy of Personality Disorders
- Hallucinations: Biological and Clinical Features
- Psychosis and Neuroinflammation: Biological and Clinical Aspects
- Tailoring Individualized Treatment for Bipolar Disorder
- Managing the Side Effects of Psychotropic Medications
Thursday, July 16, 2020
CLINICAL PEARLS: PSYCHIATRY UPDATE PART II
- Mood Disorders in Children and Adolescents: Update
- Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adolescents: Update
- Stressed Years of their Lives: College Mental Health
- ADHD Across the Lifespan
- Managing Difficult and Challenging Patients
- Clinical Vignettes in Long Term Care
- The Microbiome & Alzheimer’s Disease
- Perinatal Psychopharmacology Challenging Topics (ADHD/stimulants; Mood Stabilizers/Atypicals; Sleep Dysregulation)
- Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Thursday, July 23, 2020
MEDICAL CANNABIS WORKSHOP